Two free sewing tutorials from 1/4 Inch Mark, and Threads Magazine demonstrating how to sew a French seam and incorporate it into a nice strong drawstring bag. A drawstring bag is one of the easiest sewing projects for a beginner sewer to try. See how Chase, of “1/4 Inch Mark”, creates this bag and shows us how to sew a French seam. I really like that she chose to include this technique while creating a useful and stylish all-purpose bag. Everyone can use a drawstring bag! Not all drawstring bags have to go without lining, or have raw edges inside. A nice “two-fer” free sewing tutorial.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New