A nice simple round-bottom backpack with a basic drawstring and flap-closure to crochet for all ages. TalviKnits will walk you through each step to make this classic backpack with your favorite yarns. Enjoy!
Suggested Crochet Supplies:
- a small amount of contrasting color for edging and cords
- 4 mm (US G/6) and 7 mm (US K/10½) crochet hooks
- plastic side release buckle
- Gauge: 11 sc and 13 rnds = 10 cm / 4 in, yarn held double
More crochet bags to create:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New