This is a cute and fun pouch and it’s so easy to make. The folks at Zipit are going to show us how step-by-step! This nifty pouch is made with a handful of zippers and a small piece of fabric for the back. Cool. A unique gift for a teen.
More bags to sew for teens:
- Upcycled Flat-Iron Pouch
- Jewelry Pouch
- Sew a Pintucked Pouch
- Clear Zip Pouch for iPad or Tablet
- Quick and Easy You-Go-Girl Backpack Pattern
- The Sakura Purse
- Make-up Brush Travel Roll
- Easy Recycled Pillowcase Hobo Bag
- Sew a Simple Backpack
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯