Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
A free pattern to sew up a small tote bag to attach to the arms of a wheelchair. This bag provides easy access to small personal items like paperbacks, notebooks, tissues, etc., without having to ask for help. Before making one of these totes, you might want to check to determine that the design will work with the wheelchair, or ask how the bag might be changed to better suit the user’s needs. All wheelchairs differ in even some small way with respect to design, measurements, etc. This PDF pattern should be used only as a guide.
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+