A free pattern to sew up a small tote bag to attach to the arms of a wheelchair. This bag provides easy access to small personal items like paperbacks, notebooks, tissues, etc., without having to ask for help. Before making one of these totes, you might want to check to determine that the design will work with the wheelchair, or ask how the bag might be changed to better suit the user’s needs. All wheelchairs differ in even some small way with respect to design, measurements, etc. This PDF pattern should be used only as a guide.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New