Here’s a sewing tutorial on how to sew your very own wet bag. Christina’s design includes a handle on the side that closes with Velcro so that you could attach the bag to a stroller or to a strap on your diaper bag. This method involves a bit of hand sewing, but there are no seams visible on the inside of the bag, giving it a professional-looking finish. It measures a compact 9″ by 9″, but you could make wet bags in larger or smaller sizes too, just allow for more fabric and use a longer zipper.
More diaper / nappy bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New