A Free Sewing Tutorial from Diana Ray of Ray's Sew Crafty
Diana Ray from Ray’s Sew Crafty shows you how to sew this sweet Spring Easter tote bag using half-square triangles cut from an Accuquilt fabric cutter and GO! Qube Mix & Match 6″ Block. If you don’t use a fabric cutter, of course you can still follow this free tutorial and use your own cutting method. This tote bag measures 17” wide and 18” tall once completed. Diana created her tote with four basket blocks as the focal point for her bag. This tote bag was beautifully made using soft floral fabrics, creating a beautiful shabby chic look. If you have a more modern style, consider a solid black or grey background fabric, with ombre flowers, or rainbow-theme baskets. Make this tote your own by adding your own preferences and your own unique style! This tote bag is a great scrap busting project!
- 4 fat eights of fabric for baskets
- 1/2 yard of fabric for basket background and borders
- 1/4 yard of green fabric for grass and handles
- two pieces of fusible fleece 18″ x 19″
- two squares of fabric for tote lining 17″ x 18″
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New