from Elizabeth from Oh, Fransson!
This PDF sewing pattern from Elizabeth from Oh, Fransson! is for a basic laptop sleeve with a simple fold-over flap closure. A heavyweight/denim needle is recommended due to the number of layers of fabric involved, and, if you have one, a walking foot. See the project at Sew Mama Sew!
More laptop case/bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New