Sew a messenger bag for your creative kid!
This sewing tutorial is based on a messenger bag that Ashley of “Mommy by Day Crafter by Night” designed. Renae of “Hillmade” re-worked the bag and came up with a toddler messenger bag that suited her little one very well. The bag is sewn with crayon sleeves, an extra front pocket that unzips to show slots sewn for markers or pencils, and two pockets for crayons. This messenger bag was designed to be big enough to hold coloring books too. If you have a creative toddler who loves a tote, you must sew up one of these awesome toddler bags for them! Renae will show you how to stitch a simple cross-body bag from cutting your fabric to topstitching the edges. How you embellish it is up to you.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New