Sew a messenger bag for your creative kid!
This sewing tutorial is based on a messenger bag that Ashley of “Mommy by Day Crafter by Night” designed. Renae of “Hillmade” re-worked the bag and came up with a toddler messenger bag that suited her little one very well. The bag is sewn with crayon sleeves, an extra front pocket that unzips to show slots sewn for markers or pencils, and two pockets for crayons. This messenger bag was designed to be big enough to hold coloring books too. If you have a creative toddler who loves a tote, you must sew up one of these awesome toddler bags for them! Renae will show you how to stitch a simple cross-body bag from cutting your fabric to topstitching the edges. How you embellish it is up to you.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New