Another excellent tutorial from Sew4Home teaching us how to make this clutch bag from start to finish using scraps from your stash. Use a décor weight fabric or better, for both layers in order to get an appropriate crispness.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New