You can make this project with fused scraps, or by selecting the fabrics that you desire from your own stash. Choose 6-8 different fabrics that are the same value, but have contrasting colors, so that the colors will pop when placed side by side.
[block]1[/block]Get the Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New