Tons of pockets compliment this sturdy and well planned purse organizer. A pocket for your phone, your planner, your camera, even your lip balm. Some slip pockets for loyalty cards too. A light-colored fabric used inside is best in order to be able to see the contents of your bag, perhaps a laminated fabric that you can wipe clean when needed. One of the best tutorials I’ve found for a bag organizer!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New