Use fresh pastel fabric prints from the Magnolia fabric line by Alisse Courter, and adorable pom-pom trim to embellish this large-capacity tote bag to sew from Camelot Fabrics. Typical crafting/sewing time required to sew this bag is two to three hours, so this is a nice afternoon project for an experienced beginner sewer. The finished pom-pom tote measures 34 x 19 x 8.
Suggested Sewing Supplies:
- fabric requirements noted on the free PDF
- 2/3 yard of pom-pom trim
- scissors, fabric shears & pinking shears – straight pins – fabric marker
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags