The Trail Tote was designed by Anna Graham of Noodlehead for Robert Kaufman Fabrics featuring Doe from Carolyn Friedlander. The finished large tote bag measures 14-1/2″ x 15″ x 2-1/2″ and the finished small tote bag measures a very nice 10″ x 10-1/2 x 1-1/2″. The Trail Tote sewing project uses fabrics from Essex Yarn Dyed for the strap, Doe for the exterior (100% cotton, width: 44” wide, weight: 4.3 oz. per square yard), and Essex for the piping. You can find the Essex Yarn Dyed fabric here (55% linen, 45% cotton, 43” wide, 5.6 oz. per square yard). The Doe fabric prints by Carolyn Friedlander are fresh and modern, perfect for a new tote bag, check them out here!
More tote projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New