Leah Day beautifully demonstrates how she creates these awesome zippered pouches. Stitching these quilted zippered pouches is a fun way to learn and practice free motion quilting. This project is also ideal for experimenting with combining more than one free-motion quilting design. These zippered pouches are lined with quilting fabric. Go to the written step-by-step tutorial here: https://leahday.com/zippouch Find tools and supplies, plus video workshops to guide you through all the steps to creating stunning quilts on Leah’s website: Click Here
More fun bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New