Leah Day beautifully demonstrates how she creates these awesome zippered pouches. Stitching these quilted zippered pouches is a fun way to learn and practice free motion quilting. This project is also ideal for experimenting with combining more than one free-motion quilting design. These zippered pouches are lined with quilting fabric. Go to the written step-by-step tutorial here: https://leahday.com/zippouch Find tools and supplies, plus video workshops to guide you through all the steps to creating stunning quilts on Leah’s website: Click Here
More fun bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5