A free sewing project from Amanda of The Crafty Junky
Amanda of The Crafty Junky designed a free messenger bag pattern to feature some Robert Kaufman Fabrics and shares it on their web site with us. With an adjustable cross-body strap and a sturdy carrying handle, toting all of your gadgets is effortless. The Dubstepper messenger bag pattern offers a large exterior zipper pocket at the front of the bag as well as a smaller interior zipper to keep your MP3 player and ear buds. The padded interior sleeve provides protection for your tablet or e-reader.
More messenger bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New