Carry your jewelry & other small personal items while keeping them clean and organized while traveling inside this mini pouch designed by StudioKat Designs. This free PDF sewing pattern leads you through the easy steps to sew this “bling bag” together. A great gift idea for teachers, friends & family! Just substitute a tab closure & eliminate the hangers and loops to create a wallet suitable for loose coins, coupons, loyalty cards & other small treasures! This little bag is designed to be used as a multi-purpose carrying pouch for valuables. Instructions are included for both the jewelry pouch and the zippered wallet.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New