[simplebooklet src=”//simplebooklet.com/embed.php?wpKey=1i8pHJLVFZ1d0yne4yIPWJ&source=wordpress” width=”540″ height=”626″] I thought I’d give this new e-publishing format a try. I love my email newsletter service Mad Mimi but we are finding that it brings a tremendous amount of traffic all at once and leaves many disappointed because even with a solid web host and server, we are blowing PatternPile to bits whenever I send a newsletter out. Very frustrating for all! Let’s see if a mini look-book works out a little better for everyone. If you would like to add feedback about the look-book feel free to send me a note below.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New