Mary Miller of SpoolHardy Girl shares this free PDF sewing tutorial with us to make a super-sweet quilted patchwork bag to carry a bottle of whatever your poison is. Use it for wine – or water. This sewing tutorial is easy to follow, and the bag is easily put together. An EASY drawstring closure is a bonus for both the sewer and whoever uses the bag – quick open and close. Add pretty beads to your drawstrings! Use ribbon, cording, or custom-sewn ties as Mary has done here. The fabric used in the sample above is called Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille. I love this free wine bag sewing project, it is a great scrap-buster!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New