This curvaceous bag was made with two half yards of Kaffe Fassett “Potentilla Lavender”. A fusible fleece as interfacing was used as well as a decorative button and beads. Clara Gonzalez who designed this bag, offers us a free sewing pattern and tutorial. When Clara decided she loved the first bag she made as a gift for a teacher so much, she made one for herself. A shapely, feminine purse that you can take just about anywhere.
[block]1[/block] – [block]2[/block]
Bobbin Tension Technique with [block]4[/block]:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New