This curvaceous bag was made with two half yards of Kaffe Fassett “Potentilla Lavender”. A fusible fleece as interfacing was used as well as a decorative button and beads. Clara Gonzalez who designed this bag, offers us a free sewing pattern and tutorial. When Clara decided she loved the first bag she made as a gift for a teacher so much, she made one for herself. A shapely, feminine purse that you can take just about anywhere.
Bobbin Tension Technique with Kevin Sews:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New