You will need two shades of fabric plus a contrasting color for the lining. About 15-20cm of the main color and the lining should do. For the piping detail a ribbon or a few centimeters of a leftover fabric will do. A 10 cm (4″) zipper (some bias-tape optional)
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New