A Free Pattern & Tutorial from Sew Sweetness
An excellent versatile multi-purpose bag. The Caliti Convertible Clutch can be used as a clutch or a tote. Designed by the very clever Sara Lawson. The Caliti Convertible Clutch pattern is appropriate for intermediate level sewing. The Caliti clutch bag features interior pockets, a magnetic closure, and a metal buckle. You will also be required to make one buttonhole. The Caliti clutch purse converts from a shopping tote to a stylish clutch purse with modern round handles. Sara wrote this sewing pattern for Pellon. This free PDF sewing pattern requires three different types of interfacing, which gives us a chance to get familiar with each. A completed Caliti clutch bag measures: 13″ tall, x 10″ long, (unfolded), x 7″ tall, x 10″ long (folded).
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New