This zippered clutch purse sewing project is a quick DIY project, ideal for beginner sewers and perfect for using up those scrap fabrics! This free fold-over clutch purse sewing pattern was created with beaded silk georgette, which was laid over a fused sturdy cotton. If your fabric is lightweight, try a heavier weight fusible interfacing to make it sturdier. The finished size for this fold-over clutch bag is 13″ x 13″ or 33 cm. x 33 cm. when laid out flat.
More clutch purses to sew at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New