SoChick‘s free “No Guts Boxie Pouch” sewing tutorial is a great sewing project to help us become familiar with skills necessary for sewing handbags and other accessories, while working with zippers and hardware to create a quick sewing project that is perfect for travel, make-up or gifting! Create professional looking travel accessories by using fusible interfacing or batting and encasing all of your raw edges within your Boxie Pouch.
Sewing supplies needed:
- exterior fabric: 1 fat quarter 18 x 22″
- lining fabric: 1 fat quarter 18 x 22″
- 1/2-yard lightweight fusible interfacing or batting
- 14″ coordinating zipper
- 3/4 in metal lobster clasp (or alternative clasp with a base of 3/4″)
- coordinating thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯