SoChick‘s free “No Guts Boxie Pouch” sewing tutorial is a great sewing project to help us become familiar with skills necessary for sewing handbags and other accessories, while working with zippers and hardware to create a quick sewing project that is perfect for travel, make-up or gifting! Create professional looking travel accessories by using fusible interfacing or batting and encasing all of your raw edges within your Boxie Pouch.
Sewing supplies needed:
- exterior fabric: 1 fat quarter 18 x 22″
- lining fabric: 1 fat quarter 18 x 22″
- 1/2-yard lightweight fusible interfacing or batting
- 14″ coordinating zipper
- 3/4 in metal lobster clasp (or alternative clasp with a base of 3/4″)
- coordinating thread
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New