Use what you have on hand to make one of these neat little pouches. That random charm pack you only got one of? Chop up the pieces into quarters. Scrap bucket over flowing? Dig into it.
- (20) 2.5″ squares (this is a nice way to use scraps up)
- (2) pieces of solid fabric 1.5″ by 10″ for border
- (2) pieces of solid fabric 1.5″ by 12″ for border
- (1) zipper at least 10″
- (1) piece of batting 12″ by 14″
- (1) piece of fabric 12″ by 14″ for the interior
More patchwork bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯