We really like this bag pattern by Ayumi because this bag, measuring approximately 9″(width) x 7 1/2 “(height without handles) x 5 1/2” (depth), can be used not only for bento boxes of any kind but also for carrying little crafty projects like crochet yarn + needles. These bags have a drawstring cover inside that provides privacy for whatever is in there as well as prevent things from getting dusty or dirty.
Oilcloth is vinyl on a cotton mesh base. It’s great fabric for protecting surfaces, creating fun settings and crafts. This bonded vinyl is durable and very versatile. Create lunch bags, place mats, table cloths, baby bibs, floor coverings under high chairs for easy clean up and shelf lining. Don’t forget oilcloth for your picnics! No need to hem just cut your shape, that’s all! Ideal for young sewers, very easy to handle, they can create easy projects such as book covers and craft aprons. Finish your oilcloth sewing projects with bias tape, or not!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New