We really like this bag pattern by Ayumi because this bag, measuring approximately 9″(width) x 7 1/2 “(height without handles) x 5 1/2” (depth), can be used not only for bento boxes of any kind but also for carrying little crafty projects like crochet yarn + needles. These bags have a drawstring cover inside that provides privacy for whatever is in there as well as prevent things from getting dusty or dirty.
Oilcloth is vinyl on a cotton mesh base. It’s great fabric for protecting surfaces, creating fun settings and crafts. This bonded vinyl is durable and very versatile. Create lunch bags, place mats, table cloths, baby bibs, floor coverings under high chairs for easy clean up and shelf lining. Don’t forget oilcloth for your picnics! No need to hem just cut your shape, that’s all! Ideal for young sewers, very easy to handle, they can create easy projects such as book covers and craft aprons. Finish your oilcloth sewing projects with bias tape, or not!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New