A unique and creative Halloween sewing project by Lisa Summerhays for Tatertots & Jello
A free step-by-step DIY showing us how to create this awesome Frankenstein Monster Trick or Treat Bag for Halloween by for Tatertots & Jello. I really like this tutorial and I wish I had found it sooner. My bad. I like this tutorial because while learning how to create this treat bag, you also learn (or can practice) basic stitching techniques adding dimensional embellishments and making dopey “Frank” a work of art. I love the creative yet simple techniques that Lisa Summerhays how she creates Frankenstein’s face using felt, buttons, ribbon, and embroidery thread. This is not a tutorial to simply show how to construct the basic tote. Lisa wrote a unique sewing tutorial for a felt Frankenstein Halloween Trick-or-Treat bag that you should pin or bookmark!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5