Find some forest or leaf fabrics – they offer the perfect background for this stippled sly fox as she sits with the appliqued toadstools, watching out for your tea and cookie (there is room enough for both on this mug rug). Of course your fox doesn’t have to be a traditional red or brown fox – you might prefer a hot pink gingham or turquoise swirled fox. Whatever fabrics you choose, the Patchsmith‘s Fox Mug Rug pattern will be fun to use! Using quick fuse applique, this pattern goes together quickly and easily and is suitable for hand or machine stitchers. The fox template also works well as a round coaster – details and templates are included.
How to Quilt and Sew a Mug Rug by MySimpleWalk
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New