+ What to Do When Thread is Caught in Sewing Machine
This is another nice easy sewing project by Christina McKinney. If you can do straight sewing, you can make these fabric storage bins. I really like the square bottom construction to maximize space. The fabric featured in the photograph is called Fort Firefly and is by Teagan White for Birch Fabrics. This fabric is a lovely 100% certified organic premium quilting weight cotton.
What to Do When Thread is Caught in Sewing Machine:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New