When you pack your lunch/dinner for work, do you take a lot of containers, silverware and reusable water bottles? Do you need something that holds a lot? Do you want to make a cute, functional and ROOMY bag for your lunch? This is your bag! This bag has a short strap, but you could always make it longer if you want to carry it on your shoulder. It bag uses Peltex as a stabilizer – it’s stiff and sometimes a bit of a pain, but worth the effort if you don’t want a floppy bag. You don’t want a floppy bag when you are carrying food! It also uses Insul-Bright insulated batting to keep your food warm or cold. Use a simple clasp closure for easy open and close. Warehouse Fabrics never disappoints!
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5