A Free Step-By-Step Sewing Video from MimiG Style
Watch the free sewing tutorial now:
You can sew this clutch purse out of any medium weight fabric and even home decor fabrics. The floral fabric in the photo is from Michael Levine and can be found HERE. The lining can be sewn with any lightweight lining fabric or quilting cotton.
More fold-over bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New