A Free Step-By-Step Sewing Video from MimiG Style
Watch the free sewing tutorial now:
You can sew this clutch purse out of any medium weight fabric and even home decor fabrics. The floral fabric in the photo is from Michael Levine and can be found HERE. The lining can be sewn with any lightweight lining fabric or quilting cotton.
More fold-over bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New