I love love love the zippers around the edge of the flap of the Clutch Two handbag sewing pattern by Aggie Ray Designs. Add a little zing to your next purse sewing project! You will love a little challenge and the unique look of this fold-over clutch bag with an angled top flap and zippers to match. With the decorative accents available at your local fabric stores, embellish your clutch bag with your own personality in mind! These make great gifts for friends and co-workers. Of course, you can make the clutch purse without the outside zipper pockets and add your own touches to your handbag sewing project. Don’t be afraid to try new things!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New