with Sew Me Something Good & Bernina International!
The Fold ‘n Roll Shopping Bag sewing pattern is Sew Katherine’s solution for a pretty, yet practical way to carry things from vegetables to library books! When not being used, this chic shopper neatly folds up so you can easily keep it inside a purse, a pocket or car storage compartment, so it will be there whenever you need it. We love the ruffles down each side of the front contrasting panels.
Included with this PDF sewing pattern:
- written bag construction and sewing instructions with accompanying photos.
- full-size pattern pieces including seam allowances.
- bonus: design options and directions for how-to “Fold’n Roll” your new bag!
More sewing patterns for shopping and travel:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New