A sew and sell PDF pattern from Sewn Ideas to make this fold-over bag with an optional magnetic snap closure, to hold the zippered fold-over flap in place. Another hidden zippered pocket is found under the fold-over flap, and holds a roll of plastic waste bags, that feed through a simple plastic grommet making everything accessible in a flash. This is an intermediate sewing pattern.
At the back is a slip pocket for dog treats, toys, or your phone. Inside the zippered main compartment, is another slip pocket. An adjustable shoulder strap, so you can wear it over the shoulder or cross-body for a hands free walk with your dogs.
More from Sewn Ideas featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New