+ Shannon Dennis shows how to match thread, feet, and stitches!
Certain to be everyone’s go-to purse, this bag designed by April Moffatt is just the right size for everyday. Using outdoor fabric will repel dirt while the reversible design lets us turn it inside-out for a completely different look. Handmade clay buttons were used here to fasten the handles to this sweet handbag. This happy purse is sure to be one of your your favorites!
Finished Size: 16″ x 16″
Shannon Dennis shows how to match thread, feet, and stitches!
Digital Magazine Single Issue
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New