+ Shannon Dennis shows how to match thread, feet, and stitches!
Certain to be everyone’s go-to purse, this bag designed by April Moffatt is just the right size for everyday. Using outdoor fabric will repel dirt while the reversible design lets us turn it inside-out for a completely different look. Handmade clay buttons were used here to fasten the handles to this sweet handbag. This happy purse is sure to be one of your your favorites!
Finished Size: 16″ x 16″
Shannon Dennis shows how to match thread, feet, and stitches!
Digital Magazine Single Issue
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New