These pretty patchwork bowls designed by Charise Randell are ideal for storing your quilting notions and tools. Store basic sewing notions on your table in these sweet fabric bowls sewn with scraps of your favorite fabrics. These patchwork bowls are also nice on a dresser or dressing table.
More household storage projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New