Repurposed flour sacks into Bread Bags by adding a casing for a drawstring, embellishing with vintage hand crocheted lace that had once adorned pillow case edges, added buttons and made a linen flower. Now holds loaves of baked bread.
Artisan Bread Making
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New