Repurposed flour sacks into Bread Bags by adding a casing for a drawstring, embellishing with vintage hand crocheted lace that had once adorned pillow case edges, added buttons and made a linen flower. Now holds loaves of baked bread.
Artisan Bread Making
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New