Wonder-woman Creations designed this sweet bunny purse with bunny’s floppy ears tied together with a pretty bow to make up the shoulder strap for this bag. One of the cutest bunny bags I’ve seen. :) Wonder-woman designed and made this purse for her youngest daughter used as an Easter basket. She recommends reading ALL of the instructions before beginning your bunny purse because she cut some of the pattern pieces out a little differently. The seam allowances for this sewing pattern are the width of her presser foot, just under 3/8″.
- cotton fabric print for lining
- fuzzy white fabric
- heavy interfacing
- two black buttons for eyes
- tiny scrap of pink felt
- ribbon for bows
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New