This sneaky pocket is ideal to add to the exterior of a lined bag to hold something you need quick, easy access to, throughout the day. Perfect to carry keys, travel mugs, sunglasses case, cell phone, etc. Niki from Roonie Ranching used scrap fabric to demonstrate the pocket for this sewing tutorial, but it would not be difficult to see how this pocket design could work with a lined tote bag or handbag.
Sewing Tips : How to Sew Bias Binding:
Bias binding is a great way to finish off the edges of certain sewing projects. Sew bias binding with help from a seamstress with 25 years of experience in this free sewing video. Expert: Linda Nelsen
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New