This sneaky pocket is ideal to add to the exterior of a lined bag to hold something you need quick, easy access to, throughout the day. Perfect to carry keys, travel mugs, sunglasses case, cell phone, etc. Niki from Roonie Ranching used scrap fabric to demonstrate the pocket for this sewing tutorial, but it would not be difficult to see how this pocket design could work with a lined tote bag or handbag.
Sewing Tips : How to Sew Bias Binding:
Bias binding is a great way to finish off the edges of certain sewing projects. Sew bias binding with help from a seamstress with 25 years of experience in this free sewing video. Expert: Linda Nelsen
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New