50” x 55”
featuring fabric from Asian Collection
by Alfred Shaheen
Supplies: Rotary cutter, mat, ruler, 2 10” square pieces cardboard, neutral
thread, 4 10 ½ x 10 ½ pieces paper for paper piecing, freezer paper, fusible
web (only if circles are fused, you may hand appliqué)
Note: Fussy Cut is indicated for fabrics with large printed motifs, to be
centered or highlighted.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New