A sweet rolled fabric flower accent at the side of this vintage-style flapper hat can be styled in a variety of ways using shabby chic fabrics, elegant/sophisticated fabrics such as some embroidered or brocade home décor fabrics, casual denim and calicoes, velvet and satin, wool and plaid, tweed and leather. The possibilities are endless with this PDF hat pattern from Stitchwerx Designs. You could pair this classy hat all year round with an equally versatile handbag such as the Polstead Heath bag or the Sweet Escapes travel set, both of which are vintage-inspired bag designs.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Octopus Plush Toy from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Padded Book Sleeve with Pockets from Sewn Ideas
- Quilt Block Collection from Art Gallery Fabrics featured at Sew What's New