A sweet rolled fabric flower accent at the side of this vintage-style flapper hat can be styled in a variety of ways using shabby chic fabrics, elegant/sophisticated fabrics such as some embroidered or brocade home décor fabrics, casual denim and calicoes, velvet and satin, wool and plaid, tweed and leather. The possibilities are endless with this PDF hat pattern from Stitchwerx Designs. You could pair this classy hat all year round with an equally versatile handbag such as the Polstead Heath bag or the Sweet Escapes travel set, both of which are vintage-inspired bag designs.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New