This free beach bag sewing pattern is a must-have for your digital collection as it is so versatile! The finished size is of this gorgeous beach bag about 16 1/2″ x 23″ x 4″, excluding the handles. Fabrics are from the Cotton Couture Solids and Pets a Plenty Collections by Michael Miller Fabrics. This project is from Accuquilt and you can still make this beach bag even if you don’t have a fabric cutter! You will just need to cut the shapes using your rotary cutter. This free PDF includes information such as yardage requirements, cutting and piecing diagrams, block instructions, and bag assembly.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New