a Free Sewing Tutorial from Amy of Positively Splendid
A free sewing tutorial from Amy of Positively Splendid for a first-aid supply roll. Everyone should have at least one of these on hand at home and in any vehicles. An easy beginner sewing project that will make a big difference once completed. Sew your first-aid roll with fabric in bright colors so that your roll is easy to spot wherever you store it. A durable waterproof fabric is a good idea to keep bandages dry. See more clever (and free!) sewing projects by Amy at Positively Splendid here!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New