by Fig Tree & Co
This one-piece handbag can be sewn in an afternoon. This bag was designed by Joanna Figueroa of FIG TREE & COMPANY. Fig Tree & Co., produces over 150 quilting, sewing and children’s patterns and thematic booklets. This large stylish bag will carry everything you need for a big day, a quilt class, or a sneaky overnight stay. Finished with a magnetic snap and little metal feet, this bag is easy to make. It’s the perfect gift for a good friend. Fig Tree’s sewing patterns are made with focus on beginner and intermediate sewers while using quilting terminology so that quilters do not have to be intimidated to cross over into sewing projects. Clever!
Even more pretties to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New