by Fig Tree & Co
This one-piece handbag can be sewn in an afternoon. This bag was designed by Joanna Figueroa of FIG TREE & COMPANY. Fig Tree & Co., produces over 150 quilting, sewing and children’s patterns and thematic booklets. This large stylish bag will carry everything you need for a big day, a quilt class, or a sneaky overnight stay. Finished with a magnetic snap and little metal feet, this bag is easy to make. It’s the perfect gift for a good friend. Fig Tree’s sewing patterns are made with focus on beginner and intermediate sewers while using quilting terminology so that quilters do not have to be intimidated to cross over into sewing projects. Clever!
Even more pretties to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New