Quiltessa Natalie will show you how to create an amazing sewing space for your Featherweight sewing machine. Ergonomic and well organized. All you need to do is pull this zippered tote out of the sewing machine case, place it on your sewing table while still inside the tote, and unzip all four corner zippers to open. This tote will not only protect your Featherweight from accidental damage, but it will also create an incredible work / sewing space with multiple pockets within the unzipped/opened side panels.
Watch this free demo video:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New