Quiltessa Natalie will show you how to create an amazing sewing space for your Featherweight sewing machine. Ergonomic and well organized. All you need to do is pull this zippered tote out of the sewing machine case, place it on your sewing table while still inside the tote, and unzip all four corner zippers to open. This tote will not only protect your Featherweight from accidental damage, but it will also create an incredible work / sewing space with multiple pockets within the unzipped/opened side panels.
Watch this free demo video:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas