Quiltessa Natalie will show you how to create an amazing sewing space for your Featherweight sewing machine. Ergonomic and well organized. All you need to do is pull this zippered tote out of the sewing machine case, place it on your sewing table while still inside the tote, and unzip all four corner zippers to open. This tote will not only protect your Featherweight from accidental damage, but it will also create an incredible work / sewing space with multiple pockets within the unzipped/opened side panels.
Watch this free demo video:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New