+ Choosing Sewing Machine Needles
Toss in your today’s necessities, then create space for lots more inside this classy large capacity faux suede tote bag. You could recycle a suede jacket, and a plaid wool sweater and sew yourself a very nice tote. You could take it to the office or out for the day – it’s a very versatile tote bag. Don’t be intimidated by sewing leather, pleather, vinyl, or suedes – regardless of whether it is genuine or faux. Just be sure to use the correct sewing machine or hand sewing needle(s), and measure three times, not just twice. ;)
Choosing Sewing Machine Needles by CreateIndieDesigns
What needle size or type do I need for my project? I’m going to show you just a few types of needles that have in my sewing stash, also what types of fabrics I use them with.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New