Hot pink faux snakeskin separating zippers with free kits and the instructions to shorten your zippers if you need to. I don’t care for the brown zipper pull, so I would replace it with something that coordinated with my bag. The vendor, ZipperStop mentions that more snake skin zipper colors are available, but they are not shown at the time of publishing this post. A quick conversation with ZipperStop helps with choosing colors. ZipperStop ships worldwide from New York with no minimums. Please check here for ZipperStop’s most up to date shipping policies.
Check out the hot pink faux snakeskin separating zippers!
Zippy Bag Making Projects:
- Tikki Patchwork Zippered Pouch – Free PDF + Wrist Strap Sewing Video
- Sew Sleek and Professional Mail Bag + Make a Pocket: Add a Zipper With a Bound Edge
- Sew Sturdy Travel Organizers and Learn to Make Zipper Pulls
- The Lana Carry-all Bag – PDF Pattern + Exposed Zipper Techniques
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New