+ Sewing Faux Fur - the Basics
Fur is not just for coats and jackets! This fur bag is a beautiful accessory that you can sew out of recycled fur or faux fur. Fur can be tricky to sew with so check out these fur sewing tips if you have never sewn with fur before. The sides and handles for this bag are sewn out of leather.
Sewing Faux Fur – the Basics by Wendi Gratz
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New