New Daddies will appreciate this hip pouch filled with nursery necessities while changing baby. Customize the front pockets with embroidery or fabric paint. Barbara Dahl, who created this pouch sewed her Daddy Diaper Hip Pouch with denim. You could use just about any woven fabric to make this pouch. Oilcloth, vinyl, laminates. No pattern, just inspiration! An easy sew!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New