This is an easy sewing project for a rainy afternoon! This fat quarter tote is a fully-lined, medium-size tote bag sewn from six fat quarters and a little bit of interfacing. Once you see how Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama sews this classic tote bag together, you will be able to sew a few of them in no time too. The fabric used in the sample photo above is Seaside by Riley Blake Designs.
More tote bag sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New